Build your own ketamine-assisted psychotherapy practice
Posted on Tuesday, January 17, 2023
If you are a licensed mental health professional interested in staying independent and growing your practice with this powerful new modality, we invite you to join our membership.Journey
Clinical Membership Includes:
- Comprehensive KAP education powered by Fluence
- On demand access to a KAP-trained, in-house medical team (Patient eligibility, ketamine prescriptions and outcome monitoring)
- New patient referrals to grow your KAP practice
- Peer learning groups, psychedelic therapy workshops & community programming
- Robust library of KAP resources, including patient education, marketing support, informed consents, etc.
Licensed to practice in 1 or several states (Preferred NY, NJ, MA or CA but not limited to these) Accepting license types: (Clinical Psychologist, PsyD, LCSW, LMSW, LCAT, LMFT, LMHC, LPC, LCPC, LPCC, LICSW)Interest for the field of psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy to transform mental healthAbility to see clients in-person or in HIPAA compliant telehealth settings Proof of malpractice insurance
If you feel discouraged by the job description because your skills don’t exactly match please apply anyway. We likely missed something and are open to expanding our understanding of the role. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.