Alma is on a mission to simplify access to high-quality, affordable mental health care. We do this by making it easy and financially rewarding for therapists to accept insurance and offer in-network care. When a provider joins Alma, they gain access to a suite of tools that not only help them better run their business, but also grow it sustainably and develop as a provider. Alma is available in all 50 states, with over 19,000 therapists in our growing network. Anyone looking for a therapist can browse Alma’s free directory. Alma has raised $220.5M in funding from Insight Partners, Optum Ventures, Tusk Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, First Round Capital, Sound Ventures, BoxGroup, Cigna Ventures, and Rainfall Ventures. Alma was also named one of Inc’s Best Workplaces in 2022.
Product Manager, Claim Submission
Alma is seeking a mission-driven Product Manager to join our claim submission squad. In this role, you will be working to scale Alma’s claim submission platform to onboard new payers and build appropriate validations that catch problem claims earlier in the revenue cycle process. The ideal person for this role is someone who is detail-oriented and can translate business and operational requirements into claim submission rules.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a deep understanding of healthcare revenue cycle domain and Alma’s claim submission process
- Outline a roadmap for the claim submission squad prioritized around organizational goals
- Perform discovery around key problem areas to identify impactful features that will improve the reliability of Alma’s claims platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to identify pain points in operational workflows
- Define, track, and analyze key metrics in your domain area along with operational and organizational KPIs aligned to your product space
Who you are:
- You have 2-4 years of experience as a Product Manager with a strong desire to own a product strategy and roadmap.
- You are a systems thinker with a track record for achieving impactful outcomes.
- You possess a clear and engaging communication style and are able to build positive relationships across a broad, diverse organization.
- You are adept at agile methodologies and taking an iterative approach to product lifecycle management.
- You are technically fluent and have familiarity with complex platform integration and workflow automation
- You value a culture of inclusion and empathy.
- You are passionate about Alma's mission – to improve the therapy experience for providers and their clients and simplify access to care.
- We’re a remote-first company
- Health insurance plans through Cigna (medical and dental) and MetLife (vision), including FSA & HSA plans
- 401k plan (Roth and traditional)
- Free Alma platform access
- Monthly therapy and wellness stipends
- Monthly co-working space membership stipend
- Monthly work-from-home stipend to power your wifi, lunches, coffee, etc
- Pet discount program through United Pet Care
- Financial perks and rewards through BenefitHub
- Free EAP access through LifeWorks
- One-time home office stipend to set up your home office
- Comprehensive parental leave plans
- 9 paid holidays, 1 Alma Mental Health Day, and 1 Alma Volunteering Day
- Flexible PTO
Salary Band: $125,000 - $145,000
Alma’s compensation philosophy is driven by our company value of building equity. To best ensure pay equity, we typically bring in new hires near the middle of our listed salary bands and we do not negotiate our compensation (i.e. all people hired at the same level & role are brought in at the same salary, equity, and benefits). The recruiter you work with can provide more details on our philosophy.
All Alma jobs are listed on our careers page. We do not use outside applications or automated text messaging in our recruiting process. We will not ask for any sensitive financial or identification information throughout the recruiting process. Any communication during the recruitment process, including interview requests or job offers, will come directly from a recruiting team member with a helloalma.com email address.