Senior Product Marketing Associate, Clinical Tools
Alma is on a mission to simplify access to high-quality, affordable mental health care. We do this by making it easy and financially rewarding for therapists to accept insurance and offer in-network care. When a provider joins Alma, they gain access to a suite of tools that not only help them better run their business, but also grow it sustainably and develop as a provider. Alma is available in all 50 states, with over 11,000 therapists in our growing network. Anyone looking for a therapist can browse Alma’s free directory. Alma has raised $220.5M in funding from Insight Partners, Optum Ventures, Tusk Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, Sound Ventures, BoxGroup, Cigna Ventures, and Rainfall Ventures. Alma was also named one of Inc’s Best Workplaces in 2022.
Senior Product Marketing Associate, Clinical Tools
Alma is seeking an equal-parts creative and analytical B2B Senior Product Marketing Associate to join our growing Marketing team. You’ll partner closely with our Clinical Tools team to execute projects to fuel business growth and deliver superior user experiences, as well as drive go-to-market strategy, positioning, and marketing asset creation. The Clinical Tools team is responsible for both provider and client-facing experiences, including transforming the way mental health providers efficiently plan, document, and coordinate care for their patients.
Whether new to the industry or a longtime practitioner, taking insurance for the first time or an insurance expert, members depend on Alma to support them with the tools they need to run a thriving, financially rewarding private practice. With support from the Product Marketing Manager, this role will have the unique opportunity to expand the member clinical tools foundation in support of that goal.
The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator, is eager to learn, and has a strong bias to action. This role reports to a Product Marketing Manager on Alma’s Marketing Team.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Product, Engineering, Sales, and Customer Experience teams to launch and scale products through the development and execution of go-to-market strategies
- Develop a deep understanding of Alma’s and the mental health care industry’s clinical tools best practices and user experiences
- Compose core product positioning, value propositions, and messaging frameworks for both internal and external audiences
- Determine the appropriate communication channels for product launches and partner with Lifecycle Marketing to execute external-facing communications
- Build strong working relationships with key cross-functional partners, such as the Product Manager, Product Designer, and Engineering Manager on the Clinical Tools team
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to develop research and identify areas for product growth
Who you are:
- You have 1-3 years of experience in a marketing role; experience operating in a consumer application/technologies, healthcare, membership, or dual B2B/B2C context are strong pluses
- You are motivated by highly collaborative working environments and are comfortable navigating ambiguity
- You are analytically-minded and curious: you are able to analyze information, identify problems and trends, and solve problems. You like to make decisions grounded in data and know your way around a spreadsheet. Having familiarity with data visualization tools like Looker, Chartio, or Tableau is a plus
- You like to learn by doing and have a strong bias to action
- You have a passion for Alma’s mission and the future of mental health
- We’re a remote-first company
- Health insurance plans through Cigna (medical and dental) and MetLife (vision), including FSA & HSA plans
- 401k plan (Roth and traditional)
- Free Alma platform access
- Monthly therapy and wellness stipends
- Monthly co-working space membership stipend
- Monthly work-from-home stipend to power your wifi, lunches, coffee, etc
- Pet discount program through United Pet Care
- Financial perks and rewards through BenefitHub
- Free EAP access through LifeWorks
- One-time home office stipend to set up your home office
- Comprehensive parental leave plans
- 9 paid holidays, 1 Alma Mental Health Day, and 1 Alma Volunteering Day
- Unlimited PTO
Salary Band: $85,000 - $115,000
Alma’s compensation philosophy is driven by our company value of building equity. To best ensure pay equity, we typically bring in new hires near the middle of our listed salary bands and we do not negotiate our compensation (i.e. all people hired at the same level & role are brought in at the same salary, equity, and benefits). The recruiter you work with can provide more details on our philosophy.
All Alma jobs are listed on our careers page. We do not use outside applications or automated text messaging in our recruiting process. We will not ask for any sensitive financial or identification information throughout the recruiting process. Any communication during the recruitment process, including interview requests or job offers, will come directly from a recruiting team member with a helloalma.com email address.
Something looks off?