Senior Paid Search Associate, Consumer Growth
Alma is on a mission to simplify access to high-quality, affordable mental health care. We do this by making it easy and financially rewarding for therapists to accept insurance and offer in-network care. When a provider joins Alma, they gain access to a suite of tools that not only help them better run their business, but also grow it sustainably and develop as a provider. Alma is available in all 50 states, with over 11,000 therapists in our growing network. Anyone looking for a therapist can browse Alma’s free directory. Alma has raised $220.5M in funding from Insight Partners, Optum Ventures, Tusk Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, Sound Ventures, BoxGroup, Cigna Ventures, and Rainfall Ventures. Alma was also named one of Inc’s Best Workplaces in 2022.
Senior Paid Search Associate, Consumer Growth Marketing
The Senior Paid Search Marketing Associate will drive the growth of consumer paid media acquisition through efficient execution and optimization of paid search accounts at Alma. This individual will monitor and adjust paid search campaigns and prioritize opportunities to scale accordingly. Reporting to the Performance Marketing Manager - Consumer Growth, this position will play a key role in driving sustainable consumer growth for Alma and will be a subject matter expert on a growing team of marketers.
What you’ll do:
- Manage daily paid search campaign implementation, optimization, testing, and performance measurement.
- Allocate media budget into new tactics by analyzing potential ROI and forecasting potential scale.
- Regular bid management & strategy testing, account structure evaluation, keyword research, search terms report analysis, ad extension optimizations, and negative keyword list management.
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement, including continuous testing of ad copy and landing pages through A/B and multivariate testing. Report out on results.
- Contribute to reporting process improvement and automation of optimization workflow.
- Stay up-to-date on performance marketing and paid search best practices and trends, while also representing the Consumer Growth Marketing team as a subject matter expert in SEM and paid search.
Who you are:
- You have 2-3 years of hands-on experience in paid search advertising
- You have experience managing 6-7 figure budgets across Google Ads and Bing Ads platforms
- You are familiar with A/B testing techniques
- You have a deep understanding of performance-based media and measurement
- You have the ability to execute deliverables independently, develop new approaches and identify roadblocks
- You have a test and learn mindset, with a strong bias toward action
- You feel comfortable synthesizing and tracking data via Excel or Google Sheets
- You have experience developing and monitoring media pacing and performance dashboards
- You have the ability to succinctly communicate new ideas or strategies to cross functional teams
- You have a proven ability to prioritize and lead multiple initiatives from conception to completion
- You have a strong understanding of the shifting paid search landscape with an understanding of new account optimization approaches
- You have a desire to extend cross channel media buying experience in the future
- You have a proactive, collaborative, and results-driven work style
- You have a passion for Alma’s mission and the future of mental health
- We’re a remote-first company
- Health insurance plans through Cigna (medical and dental) and MetLife (vision), including FSA & HSA plans
- 401k plan (Roth and traditional)
- Free Alma platform access
- Monthly therapy and wellness stipends
- Monthly co-working space membership stipend
- Monthly work-from-home stipend to power your wifi, lunches, coffee, etc
- Pet discount program through United Pet Care
- Financial perks and rewards through BenefitHub
- Free EAP access through LifeWorks
- One-time home office stipend to set up your home office
- Comprehensive parental leave plans
- 9 paid holidays, 1 Alma Mental Health Day, and 1 Alma Volunteering Day
- Unlimited PTO
Salary Band: $75,000 - $100,000
Alma’s compensation philosophy is driven by our company value of building equity. To best ensure pay equity, we typically bring in new hires near the middle of our listed salary bands and we do not negotiate our compensation (i.e. all people hired at the same level & role are brought in at the same salary, equity, and benefits). The recruiter you work with can provide more details on our philosophy.
All Alma jobs are listed on our careers page. We do not use outside applications or automated text messaging in our recruiting process. We will not ask for any sensitive financial or identification information throughout the recruiting process. Any communication during the recruitment process, including interview requests or job offers, will come directly from a recruiting team member with a helloalma.com email address.