About The Company
Gwyneth Paltrow launched goop from her kitchen as a homespun weekly newsletter. It’s grown a lot since then; goop is a lifestyle platform encompassing curated products and content about beauty, wellness, fashion, food, and home. Pioneering the contextual commerce platform, goop allows readers to shop with meaning. goop is one of the rare places on the web where food, shopping, and mindfulness collide—where the ever-evolving intent is to make every choice count. We’re all resource-strapped, so goop hopes to surface the very best experiences, recipes, products, and advice.
You are a creative individual that loves the details. Organization and keeping projects moving brings you enjoyment. You love an environment that requires you to work with many different teams, both internally and externally. You thrive in a team where you get to experience a lot and jump in where necessary.
About The Role
The Production Coordinator will primarily be responsible for supporting the creative production team in various pre/post-production tasks (across both e-commerce and editorial photo/video projects) for Brand Partnerships, Business Development, and all Goop owned + operated channels. The work will include internal budget tracking/reporting, and liaising with key stakeholders to ensure optimum efficiency while keeping brand standards and creative goals and direction top-of-mind. This position reports directly to the Creative Team’s Senior Producer and will collaborate closely with cross-functional team members at all levels and departments within the larger org, including Operations, Legal, and Finance.
- Support overall Goop’s creative production team in daily/weekly tasks as needed and assigned by Sr. Producer
- Budget management: including, but not limited to coding/tracking all invoices, submitting accruals, and working with Finance team to ensure timely payment to all vendors
- Partner with Legal team in creating usage agreements for all shoots and supplying any needed documentation or communication regarding image usage rights, tracking all documents within in-house tracking system
- Update/manage in-house casting document and handle outreach (working directly with internal creative and social teams)
- Maintain up-to-date crew roster and schedule meetings for new talent for the creative team
- When needed step in as production lead on either e-commerce or editorial productions (sourcing crew/location/talent, etc.)
- Be able to run errands as needed to pick up supplies, craft, equipment, samples, hard drives, etc.
Qualifications & Experience
- 2+ years of experience of E-commerce and editorial production experience
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple competing priorities/deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with managing budgets and processing invoices and an interest in learning
- Ambitious, organized, and a self-starter—can also work in cross-functional situations, ensuring all others teams’ needs and deadlines are met
- Understanding of, and appreciation for the goop sensibility, brand, aesthetic, and mission
- Compensation: $60,000 - $70,000 + Equity. This is a full time, non-exempt hourly role. Please note that this range represents the low and high end of the anticipated base salary range for the Los Angeles, CA based position. Goop, in good faith, reasonably expects to pay the position within this salary range. Goop provides the salary range in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. The actual base salary will depend on numerous factors such as: experience, training, knowledge and skills, and if the location of the job changes.
- Benefits: Generous health benefits package, fertility benefits and paid parental leave.
- Perks: “goopcation” paid company summer break, generous goop discounts, special offers with brand partners, access to custom lifestyle resources and events, and a beautiful work space in Santa Monica
- Work Philosophy: At goop we believe that creativity, innovation and camaraderie are essential to our business, our culture and our employee’s growth and development. With our Hybrid Work Policy, we are committed to promoting collaboration, productivity and employee well-being by maximizing the benefits of both in-person and remote work. We are in office Tuesdays and Thursdays, as well as Mondays for those within a 15-mile radius of our Santa Monica office.
goop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. goop does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. All information provided by the applicant is collected, stored and processed in accordance with the terms of our CCPA Notice for Job Candidates.
- Job Disclosures: No applicant disclosures related to physical requirements or ADA-related considerations are relevant for this role
- Application Requirements: All applicants will be reviewed through Greenhouse submission. Direct submissions to the People Operations Team members will not be reviewed separately.
- Candidate Requirements: Applicant must have US work authorization.