Join the movement! Erewhon market is trailblazing in the health and wellness industry, and we’re rapidly expanding! Our culture comes from unstoppable leaders, inspiring staff, and the best food and wellness products on the planet. 10+ locations and growing.
What we offer:
- $17 - $20 / hour (based on experience)
- 50% off organic meals daily
- 20% off in-store purchases
- 401k with 4% match, Paid Vacation, Health Benefits and much more
- Bonuses and sales rewards (for some departments)
- HUGE opportunities for career growth
What You Will Do:
- Provide excellent customer service and address needs of customers in a timely and effective manner.
- Meet the monthly minimum membership sign up requirement by actively engaging with customers and encouraging them to sign up for a membership, using the tools and techniques provided for you.
- Educate customers on the benefits of our membership program, non-profit donation drives, or other rotating promotions.
- Be an advocate for the company's mission and familiarize yourself with our products, promotions, and membership program.
- Assist cashier supervisors in controlling customer flow and backed up lines by reducing waiting time for customers.
- Follow proper procedures for cashiering check out, handling of tenders, use of tares, sales of alcoholic beverages, and use of PLUs and UPCs.
- Follow all cash handling procedures: understand, meet and exceed Erewhon cashier variance policy.
- Follow established cashier procedures to report errors in retail pricing or signage.
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized cashier station and shopping environment by changing tapes as needed, sweeping floors, and completing all required cashier logs.
- Adhere to safe work practices and ensure compliance with all applicable US regulatory rules and regulations.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
What You Will Bring:
- Previous Retail or Cashier experience required.
- Customer Service Focus and great work ethic.
Erewhon has many opportunities for career development and growth as we expand across Southern California with ten current stores. This role is for our Calabasas location, near Woodland Hills, Northridge, Chatsworth, Simi Valley, San Fernando, Encino, Tarzana and Van Nuys area.
Erewhon Market is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying, you agree to Erewhon's Notice of Collection policy and all its terms and conditions: https://www.erewhonmarket.com/notice_at_collection_applicant/