Valet Shift Lead
Join the movement! Erewhon market is trailblazing in the health and wellness industry, and we’re rapidly expanding! Our culture comes from unstoppable leaders, inspiring staff, and the best food and wellness products on the planet. 10+ locations and growing.
What We Offer:
- $19 - $21 / hour (based on experience)
- 50% off organic meals daily (during in-store visits)
- 20% off in-store purchases
- Opportunity for tips, evenly shared amongst valet/parking team
- Bonuses and sales rewards (for some departments)
- HUGE opportunities for career growth
- 401k with 4% match, Paid Vacation, Health Benefits and much more…
What You Will Do:
- Assist managing the Parking / Valet Department employees and supervising staff during your shift. Additional assistance with hiring, training, and scheduling when needed.
- Provide excellent and responsive customer service to our patrons, staff, and leadership.
- Work with the team and coordinate guest traffic at our retail locations.
- Drive/handle customer vehicles with the highest level of attention.
- Work in a fast paced and busy environment.
- Compliance with company rules, policies and standard operating procedures.
- Ability to work during high business periods; flexible schedule.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
What You Will Bring:
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as a Valet Attendant, with shift lead or management experience highly preferred.
- Must be 21+ of age due to company insurance policies.
- Must have a Valid California Drivers’ License with no tickets or accidents within the last 3 years
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
- Must drive both manual and automatic transmission.
- Must have a professional demeanor and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to stand/walk/drive consistently throughout the work shift.
Erewhon has many opportunities for career development and growth as we expand across Southern California with ten current stores (Beverly Hills, Calabasas, Culver City, Grove (Fairfax), Pasadena, Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica, Silver Lake, Studio City, and Venice).
Erewhon Market is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.