Join the movement! Erewhon market is trailblazing in the health and wellness industry, and we’re rapidly expanding! Our culture comes from unstoppable leaders, inspiring staff, and the best food and wellness products on the planet. 10+ locations and growing.
What we offer:
- $18 - $22 / hour (based on experience)
- 50% off organic meals daily
- 20% off in-store purchases
- 401k with 4% match, Paid Vacation, Health Benefits and much more…
- Bonuses and sales rewards (for some departments)
- HUGE opportunities for career growth
What You Will Do:
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning, etc.).
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities.
- Pick up trash from all locations in the store throughout the day and as needed.
- Check parking lot to remove shopping carts and empty trash.
- Break down boxes and stack for recycling.
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects.
- Power wash sidewalk and outside of building.
- Wipe down tables on outside of building.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
- Make adjustments and minor repairs.
- Follow employees guidelines for attendance, dress code and rules and regulations as outlined in the employee handbook.
- Stock and maintain supply rooms.
- Additional custodian and maintenance duties as assigned by Manager.
What You Will Bring:
- At least 1 year of previous experience in custodian, maintenance and sanitation of building required.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to consistently lift 35 - 50 lbs, unaided.
Erewhon has many opportunities for career development and growth as we expand across Southern California with ten current stores (Beverly Hills, Calabasas, Culver City, Grove (Fairfax), Pasadena, Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica, Silver Lake, Studio City, and Venice).
Erewhon Market is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.