IT/AV Support Engineer
COMPASS Pathways plc (Nasdaq: CMPS) is a biotechnology company dedicated to accelerating patient access to evidence-based innovation in mental health. The Company is head-quartered in London, UK and has offices in NYC and San Francisco. Our focus is on improving the lives of those who are suffering with mental health challenges and who are not helped by current treatments. We are pioneering the development of a new model of psilocybin treatment, in which our proprietary formulation of synthetic psilocybin is administered in conjunction with psychological support.
Our vision is a world of mental wellbeing - COMPASS Pathways.
The AV/IT Support Engineer will be responsible for working with internal users in the organisation and assisting with audio-visual and IT related setups and issues.
Location: On site 5 days a week in our London, UK office (Soho).
Report to: Senior IT/AV Manager.
Roles and responsibilities
(include but are not limited to):
- Attend the office full time and support end user requests
- Take responsibility for the Zoom Rooms audio-visual technology in every conference room
- Oversee and manage a wide variety of digital platforms such as JAMF, Microsoft, NetSuite & Atlassian products
- Ownership of all technical aspects of our regular team meetings
- Logging service desk tickets from internal employees and working with them to resolve any technical issues
- Collaborate on projects with cross functional teams
- Support both hardware and software of all end user devices
- Setting up and support end user mobile devices
- VIP support of our senior staff
- Act as Technician on Duty for important conference calls
- Create high quality AV/IT Documentation resources
- Proactively create tasks to improve AV/IT systems and process
- Remain up to date with current technology trends and best practice
- Excellent issue resolution ability for audio-visual conference rooms, Windows, macOS and mobile devices
- High level of understanding of Zoom and audio-visual technology
- Good understanding of corporate mobile device provision and how to solve problems, experience with Intune and JAMF
- High level of understanding and experience of Office 365 & Microsoft products
- Good working knowledge of audio-visual hardware, especially Logitech and Zoom technology
- Ability to prioritize workload and involvement with VIP support
- Strong analytical, project management, written and verbal communication skills
- Previous involvement with on-boarding / off-boarding of employees
- Proficient dealing with digital security threats
- Exceptional problem-solving skills in high pressure situations
- Completely self-sufficient and able to work with minimal supervision & support
- Ability to operate independently and in cross-functional teams under uncertainty in an entrepreneurial and rapid growth-oriented
- Strong alignment with core company mission and values
Benefits & Compensation:
For an overview of our benefits package and compensation information, please visit "Working at COMPASS".
We are proud of our commitment to diversity and equality (pursuant to the Equality Act 2010). We do not discriminate based upon race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or disability.
COMPASS Pathways is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military service, genetic information, familial or marital status, or any other status, category, or characteristic protected by applicable law.