Sr. Campaign Ops Specialist - Lifecycle + Product
Chief is on a mission to change the face of leadership. Launched in 2019, Chief provides senior executive women with a vetted community of peers, a trusted support system, and business critical insights to strengthen their leadership and magnify their influence. We have been named one of Fast Company's “Most Innovative Companies” — and you can read more about us in Inc. and Forbes.
Chief is a fast-growing, Series B stage start-up backed by CapitalG, General Catalyst, Inspired Capital, Primary Ventures and other top-tier investors who believe in our vision to drive more women to the top and keep them there. We have members across the United States and the United Kingdom, with flagship locations in NYC, LA, Chicago, San Francisco and London.
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are in our DNA, guiding everything we do and how we work. Knowing that our people are the most important driver of our success, we focus on building teams where the power of diverse voices, identities, perspectives, and experiences is celebrated.
We are tech-powered. Our members make meaningful connections, engage in compelling discussions, and view our unique content through our digital platform. Our Marketing Operations team plays a powerful role in enabling and executing a best-in-class member experience through omni-chanel communication. Join us in building this!
About the Role:
Chief is seeking a passionate Sr. Marketing Ops Campaign Specialist to join our growing Marketing Operations team. Our team is responsible for operationalizing and implementing omni-channel communications and owning all marketing automation calendars, prioritization and execution. We collaborate with teams throughout the company to build personalized messaging and drive seamless execution of programs through operational excellence.
This Sr. Campaign Ops Specialist is responsible for the E2E delivery of omni-channel communications campaigns (email, SMS. Push, in-app messaging), while sharing your expertise to grow the knowledge and capabilities of team members as we build and migrate to Braze.
What you’ll do:
- Own implementation and execution of omni-channel lifecycle (MX, Retention, Product) communications (email, sms, push notifications, in-app messaging, content cards)
- Build automation workflows, nurture campaigns, trigger and behavior-based communications in Braze
- Responsible for the overall and day-to-day integrity of Braze; investigate errors and resolve issues to continue delivery of communication
- Identify and define data needs and actions for success as campaign requests come through the Marketing Ops Intake Process; relay and work with product and technology teams to pass through new data attributes
- Establish KPIs, set up tagging/tracking, monitor performance, implement tests, and make data-driven optimization recommendations
- Work collaboratively internal stakeholders (member marketing, product managers, data, and engineering) to develop and deploy campaigns including testing, data segmentation, deployment, and performance analysis to deliver a positive and consistent customer experience
- Manage data flow to and from Braze, including data governance, documentation and integrity
- Build and interpret Braze reports and dashboards to help make data-informed business
- You will support the migration and delivery of Braze. This will include migrating emails from existing platforms and managing concurrent email builds on two platforms during migration
What you’ve done and enjoy doing:
- Advanced proficiency in Braze a must; Segment experience is highly valuable; Marketo experience a nice to have
- Expertise in email, SMS, push notifications & in-app messaging
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment without sacrificing attention to detail
- Hands-on experience building, managing, QAing and deploying marketing campaigns within Braze
- Comfortable balancing various types of communications from one system (marketing, operational and transactional), with regard to how they all feed into the larger user experience
- Experience with webhook and API-triggered campaigns a nice to have
- Experience working on a subscription or membership based product nice to have
- Self-starter with a data-driven mindset
- Ability to problem solve, navigate through ambiguity and build from the ground up
Why You'll Want to Work Here:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Flexible vacation policy and 4.5 day work weeks
- 20 weeks of paid gender neutral parental leave
- Full medical, dental, and vision packages, 401(k)
- Opportunity to work for a startup focused on driving real change for women in business
- Opportunity to create and attend inspiring experiences and events with leaders of the industry
- Access to our ongoing virtual Chief member exclusive content, including workshops, thought leadership, and iconic speakers
- Wellness and Learning Stipends available
While we’re committed to remaining compliant and adhering to mandates, for us, pay transparency is more than a consideration of what’s lawful and unlawful but rather, an opportunity to disclose what’s required, and what we think is a fair and equitable compensation framework.
At Chief, we want to hire, develop, and retain the best talent, making Chief a top destination to accelerate your career. Our compensation framework is a key part of our vision, and we continually revisit and invest in our philosophy and framework to ensure we remain competitive and relevant, on a quest to achieve our vision.
The pay transparency mandates, as well as our own policies and practices, are a means of narrowing the gender pay gap and fostering an engaged and positive working environment that builds trust, on our mission to change the face of leadership.
The base salary for this role is: $100,000