Remote Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (W2, Full-Time)
Brave Health is on a mission to expand access to high-quality, affordable care for behavioral health conditions. We utilize the power of technology to eliminate barriers and expand access to high quality mental health and substance use disorder treatment. Through telehealth services we are able to reach those in need, when and where they need it. As a community based start-up, our goal is to make quality mental health services accessible for all.
We are looking for full-time Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners in Ohio to join our team and provide outpatient services through our telehealth program!
Benefits: Our team works 100% remotely from their own homes!
- W2 full-time positions
- Base salary plus bonus opportunity; earning potential between $130k-$184k per year
- Monday - Friday schedule; No weekends!
- Liability insurance coverage and annual stipend for growth and education opportunities
- We not only partner with commercial health plans, but are also a licensed Medicaid and Medicare provider and see patients across the lifespan
- Must hold an active Ohio PMHNP license
- Experience in Addiction and Mental Health
- Eligibility to work in the United States. We are not able to provide or assist with visas or attaining work eligibility
- Fluency in English; Spanish preferred, proficiency in other languages a plus
- Willingness to work in partnership with the client to achieve goals
- Experience working with adults in need of mental health and/or substance abuse treatment.
- Knowledge of mental health and/or substance abuse diagnosis. Diagnostic skills.
- Treatment planning
- Ability to utilize comprehensive assessments.
- Timely and quality documentation; experience with EHRs.
- Adaptable to technology, including telehealth software or comfortable with video communication. Experience utilizing telehealth platforms preferred.
- Awareness of and compliance with HIPAA and 42 CFR Part 2
Brave Health is very proud of the diverse team we have that cares for our diverse population of patients. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status