Remote Telehealth Licensed Therapist (LICSW, W2 Full-time)
Brave Health is on a mission to expand access to high-quality, affordable care for behavioral health conditions. We utilize the power of technology to eliminate barriers and expand access to high quality mental health and substance use disorder treatment. Through telehealth services we are able to reach those in need, when and where they need it. As a community based start-up, our goal is to make quality mental health services accessible for all.
We are looking for full-time Licensed Therapists to join our team and provide outpatient services through our telehealth program!
Benefits: Our team works 100% remotely from their own homes!
- Multiple flex schedule options Monday through Friday; No weekends! Schedule an interview with our team to learn more.
- W2 full-time position with comprehensive benefits package
- Compensation package includes a base salary plus bonus! $66k-$100k earning potential.
- Annual stipend for growth and educational opportunities or conferences.
- We not only partner with commercial health plans, but are also a licensed Medicaid and Medicare provider and see patients across the lifespan.
Requirements: Brave licensed therapists may be based anywhere in the US, but must have an active Florida LCSW, LMHC, or LMFT license to get started.
- Master's level degree (LCSW, LMHC, LMFT, or equivalent credential)
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Work from home space must have privacy for patient safety and HIPAA purposes
- Fluency in English; proficiency in other languages a plus
- Knowledge of mental health and/or substance abuse diagnosis
- Treatment planning
- Comfortable with utilizing technology at all points of the day, including telehealth software, video communication, and internal communication tools
- Experience working in partnership with clients to achieve goals
- Ability to utilize comprehensive assessments
Brave Health is very proud of the diverse team we have that cares for our diverse population of patients. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
Something looks off?