Remote Telehealth Licensed Therapist (LMHC & LMFT)
Brave Health is on a mission to expand access to high-quality, affordable care for behavioral health conditions. We utilize the power of technology to eliminate barriers and expand access to high quality mental health and substance use disorder treatment. Through telehealth services we are able to reach those in need, when and where they need it. As a community based start-up, our goal is to make quality mental health services accessible for all.
We are looking for full-time Licensed Therapists to join our team and provide outpatient services through our telehealth program!
Benefits: Our team works 100% remotely from their own homes!
- W2, salaried position with comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive perks package for excelling providers
- Close collaboration and community with peers and supervisors
- Monday through Friday set schedule; no weekends!
Requirements: Brave licensed therapists may be based anywhere in the US, but must have an active Florida LCSW, LMHC, or LMFT license to get started. Don’t yet have a FL license but interested? Let’s talk! Brave will provide reimbursement for associated licensure fees for new hires
- Master's level degree (LCSW, LMHC, LMFT, or equivalent credential)
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Work from home space must have privacy for patient safety and HIPAA purposes
- Knowledge of mental health and/or substance abuse diagnosis
- Treatment planning
- Comfortable utilizing multiple tech platform simultaneously, including telehealth software, video communication, and internal communication tools
- Ability to complete comprehensive assessments
Brave Health is very proud of the diverse team we have that cares for our diverse population of patients. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
Something looks off?