Regional Restaurant Manager
Bluestone Lane is an Australian-inspired coffee & hospitality brand committed to providing environments where our guests or “locals” feel special through genuine connections, premium award-winning coffee, and healthy food. At Bluestone Lane, it’s more than coffee, it’s connection! Locals come to Bluestone Lane for their daily escape & to feel more connected in their communities.
Seeking a business-savvy & hospitality-driven Area Leader to oversee our teams in Texas! This is an essential leadership position that will manage operations and focus on delivering results based on our Key Success Factors.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Monitor day-to-day operational functions to achieve goals and objectives based on key success factors
- Oversee all store financials in the region and review metrics with General Managers
- Develop initiatives to drive sales and increase profitability
- Provide developmental leadership to managers and support career growth opportunities
- Provide a fair, inclusive, and positive working environment
- Ensure the highest level of service & hospitality is being executed at all times
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction scores
- Maintain standards of physical/aesthetic maintenance of the stores
- Collaborate with cross-functional support partners
- Adhere to all local, state and federal laws and regulations
- Follow compliance and procedures with all safety, health/sanitation, and security systems (OSHA, ADA regulations)
- 3-5+ years' restaurant experience in a multi-unit level capacity
- Experience overseeing 4-7+ locations
- A combination of both full-service and fast casual restaurant experience
- Provides exceptional service and understands what is needed to achieve a high level of hospitality
- Enjoys people development and can recognize internal talent potential
- Results driven and can drive operational excellence through respectful and objective leadership
- Strong business acumen and attention to detail
Compensation & Benefits:
- $90-110k range (DOE)
- Bonus potential
- Healthcare & Paid Parental Leave
- 401k w/ company match
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Weekly stipend for cell phone usage
- Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Resource Groups
- Weekly food & beverage credit on the Bluestone Lane app
Work Environment: Working conditions are typically indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bluestone Lane is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to celebrating diversity within our teams. We encourage inclusive environments for all, where we respect and empower individuals. Visit us at bluestonelane.com to learn more about working on our incredible team.
Bluestone Lane utilizes the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. Please visit e-verify.gov for more information.